I'd like to get you started blogging so there's no better time to start. Here's what I want you to do:
- First read Mr. Brad Weaver's guide to blogging. His recommendations are good and so there's no need for me to write anything new.
- Choose a creative name for your blog and get it going live.
- For Monday, February4th, I want you to compose a post based on the Max Headroom episode we watched in class. Make the post about 150-200 words. (Please don't make it one huge block of text. Make a new paragraph every three or four sentences...this makes it easier to read)
- Assume that you are a media critic/observer and you just discovered these old Max Headroom episodes and you decided to write on it. Focus your comments on how this episode illustrates a key concept of media literacy (we have talked about many so far so pick a concept and base your comments on that).
- Remember approach this as if you are writing for a mass distributed blog and you are the media expert.